Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
I got THAT bear!!

Just got back home not long from a "hell"oween party at escape theme park!! WOa!! I feel good~ da.da.da.da.da.da.da~ *haha* I went there with Jem!! Only him? Yea.. kena bastard again.. Shimin and all can't make it. Damn it! They always turn me down! THen they still dare to COMPLAIN that "JESKS" didn't go out for a very long time. I'm trying to get us together. Hmm.. And i'm getting really pissed. Anyway, though it's only the 2 of us. We had fun!! Yea.. We dressed up. All black.. blood.. eyeliner.. *haha* That "dracula" remembered us!! Cool.. *haha* He was like.. "sOooo.. did you bring my blood?" *haha*Anyway, before that, after my organ, i was searching high and low for BLOOD!! *haha* Luckily, we got it at downtown's Cheers and it's the LAST packet!! *haha* Ain't we lucky?? Then, people were all looking at us. Perhaps we did scared a few people. But Jem look scarier that me!! Not FAIR!! But.. who cares? *haha* And there's this cina vampire who kept scaring us but.. we didn't get scared. "Aww.." *haha* He tried to scare me from behind.. BUT too bad.. *haha* But he was cool man! Anyway, wanted to check out the tarot cards reading but too lazy to queue up. So we didn't. Then, after finished playing the rides, we went to play games!! We were watching a group of girls who played this shooting game and they got the 2nd last big big bear!! Then Jem was like, "I bet you envy her now." *haha* Indeed I am. SooOo.. we decided to try out to get that LAST big bear. 1st try: Jem!! He didn't get any for that 3 shots. (But it's alright. He tried. So sweet of him to try to help me get that bear.) Anyway, 2nd try: SHerlyn!! 1st 2 shots, failed. The last chance of the last. I got it!! I got that big big bear!! *haha* SoOoo happy!! Ain't I lucky? I didn't really aimmed that spot. Well.. guess i'm just lucky. And i guess it's just girls' luck today. All the guys who tried, just can't get it. But we girls tried, we won!! *haha* Then, after that, decided to go out of the place, it's about 10.15pm then. SoOo.. just left. Then, the "dracula" was outside!! *haha* There's a black guy carrying an axe. Then that "dracula" was like, "Kill her!! She took my toy!! Kill her!!" *haha* I screamed and ran away. *haha* SooOoo FUN!! It's the best halloween party ever man!! I think Jem and I are the only few teenagers who dressed up. Those who dressed up are small childrens and workers there. *haha* The workers there are cool. THere's cina vampire, dracula, sadako, witch!! *haha* And a lot a lot more. Funniest one: Flinstone!! *haha* Then, went to downtown BK to have a drink. We walked at downtown!! Can you believe it? Just attract attention only, i can say. *haha* Oh yea! There's a guy said, "The bear so big, how she get one sia!!" Yea.. I'm good!! *haha* Nah.. Just lucky i can say. Then, HOME SWEET HOME!!

With love, on Saturday, October 29, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse